Eagles’ Carson Wentz is entering his third NFL season. How have past NFL quarterbacks, including Giants’ Eli Manning and Patriots’ Tom Brady, fared in the third season of their careers?
Source:: New Jersey Real -Time Sports
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Giants QB Eli Manning’s record vs. other 31… Which 4 NFL teams have never beaten Eli Manning? Which 2 has Manning never beaten? And other team-by-team numbers of Manning's 14-year Hall of Fame career. ...read more Source:: New Jersey Real -Time Sports
- Facebook is reportedly going to make Cristiano… Facebook is in talks with Cristiano Ronaldo over a reality show, according to Variety. The proposed 13-part series will follow the soccer superstar off the field and could earn him $10 million. American footballer Tom Brady will be involved in the project through his company Religion of Sports. It's always the Cristiano Ronaldo show when the Real Madrid star takes to the field. But now the soccer superstar is reportedly in talks to be the main man in a reality show off the pitch. According to Variety, Ronaldo is in discussion with Facebook over starring in a 13-part documentary series…
- Former Giants DT Barry Cofield arrested for heroin… Barry Cofield played for the Giants from 2006-10 and in 2015, but was arrested in Florida on multiple chargers after allegedly being found asleep at the wheel of his car. Former Giants defensive tackle Barry Cofield was arrested earlier this week in Florida and charged with various assault and drugs offenses, according to multiple reports. Cofield reportedly was discovered at 2:30 a.m. passed out in his vehicle with his foot on the brake and stopped at a traffic light that cycled several times without his car moving. After police attempted to wake him, Cofield accelerated through the light, leading police…
- Eagles 2018 Preview: How much does Jason Peters have left? A preview of all the questions surrounding the Eagles' offensive line entering training camp. ...read more Source:: New Jersey Real -Time Sports
- Where have you gone, champs? | Why so few Giants… Eli Manning still is calling plays for the Giants, but how did the 6 years after Super Bowl XLVI win play out for his teammates? ...read more Source:: New Jersey Real -Time Sports