She gets all the good assignments!
Roving Reporter Cayla Spiess has a look at one of the hot new foods on the grounds – the Stampede Meatball.
Source:: Calgary Herald
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- ROVING REPORTER: The latest hot new Stampede food:… Stampede roving reporter Cayla Spiess talks to the man behind one of the hot new food items at the Stampede: Buffalo Chicken Perogies. ...read more Source:: Calgary Herald
- Roving reporter: Calgary Stampede continuing to… The Calgary Stampede does a lot of things, even not during the 10-day event – and that includes sponsoring Olympic athletes. The Stampede welcomed Canadian skeleton and bobsleigh athletes, and roving reporter Cayla Spiess took the time to find out if there are any similarities between their sports and the rodeo. Justin Kripps, who won a gold medal for Team Canada in the two-man bobsleigh event at the 2018 Winter Olympics, noted their pre-run routines seemed pretty similar in what he described as “both a little bit crazy sports.” ...read more Source:: Calgary Herald
- NASA’s Mars Opportunity rover is celebrating… NASA's Opportunity Mars rover was built to last just 90 Martian sols, or 92 Earth days. But the scrappy machine shocked engineers by lasting far longer than that. The rover is now celebrating 15 years since it first launched from Earth. Opportunity set off for Mars in the dark of night on July 7, 2003. Engineers at NASA never expected the solar-powered machine to weather a Martian winter, but the golf-cart-sized rover has traveled more than 28 miles on the red planet since it landed there on January 25, 2004. Today, the teenager is undergoing one of its toughest tests…
- ROVING REPORTER: Lots of family fun to be found at Stampede The Calgary Stampede is a great place for family fun, as roving reporter Cayla Spiess found out when asking people of all ages what they loved most about attending. From the midway to the rodeo to the deep-fried Oreos and animals, what gets you down to the grounds? ...read more Source:: Calgary Herald
- ROVING REPORTER: What is it you love most about the… What is it you love most about going to the Calgary Stampede? Is it the food, the rodeo, the fun atmosphere, or something else entirely? Roving reporter Cayla Spiess asked around the grounds to find out what some patrons love most about attending the 10-day festival. ...read more Source:: Calgary Herald