You can make a group chat on Snapchat to keep in touch with a group of friends.
Making a group chat on Snapchat is an easy process and should only take a minute to set up.
Here’s what you need to know to set up a group chat on Snapchat, and how to add more people after you’ve set it up.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Creating a Snapchat group chat can be a great way to keep a friend group connected.
Keep in mind that Snaps sent to groups will not count toward Snapstreaks. And if you want to see who’s read or saved Snaps sent within a group, simply tap on a chat — and once someone else opens the group chat, their name and Bitmoji will appear above your keyboard.
Group chat messages are still automatically deleted after 24 hours, just like regular Snaps, unless of course you save them.
Here’s what you need to know to create a group chat within Snapchat on the iPhone or Android app.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone Xs (From $999.99 at Best Buy)
Google Pixel 3 (From $799.99 at Best Buy)
How to make a group chat on Snapchat
Setting up a group chat is a simple process and should only take you a minute or so to do:
1. Open the Snapchat app and log into your account, if necessary.
2. Swipe across the screen, from left-to-right to get to the Friends screen.
3. Tap the speech bubble with a plus sign next to it, located at the top of the screen.
4. Select the people you want to add to a group chat — you’ll see their names appear at the top of the screen as you add them.
5. Tap “Chat” or “Chat With Group.”
Once you …read more
Source:: Business Insider